Stevie wrote:

>And on the gun thing, no-one actually got around to mentioning "Roland
>the Headless Thompson Gunner".  Just wanted to see that song title in
>print, there.

That song always brings out the roar in Norwegigan crowds as Roland is
"Norways bravest son". My best memory of that song is from a showcase
for the press at the Munch museum in Oslo around 90. Warren was sitting under
that giant picture "the Sun" by Munch, playing variatons on themes from Grieg
among others for five minutes. Themes that part for part took up elements from
"Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner" before he drifted into that song 100%.

Geir Nyborg
Oslo, Norway

np: Vince Bell: Texas Plates. Rock'n western