On Tue, 02 Feb 1999 19:04:26 -0600 "William F. Silvers"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It originally appeared on TIME FADES AWAY, the live document of the HARVEST
> tour, warts and all. I'd like to see that one reissued almost as much as ON THE
> BEACH.

At least On the Beach is relatively easy to find on vinyl.
TFA is very difficult to find (at least around here), and
the only used copy I've come across recently looked
rat-chewed and sounds like it had been used for Frisbee
practice. Same with American Stars 'N' Bars.

Some of those '70s party/latenite stoner albums saw some
hard use.

Memo to Jerry Curry: Don't get rid of your old vinyl
collection, dude! If you don't have room, make room. Once
they're gone they're gone. Even if it is a
bunch of old Bananarama and the like<g>.

William Cocke
Senior Writer
HSC Development
University of Virginia