Carl Z. wrote:

> "Walker, Jason"@acp.com.
> > I'd hafta say that I reckon "Tonight's The Night" is the greatest rock album
> > ever - it's red-eyed, wrecked, hungover, loud, soft, melancholy, drug-fu**ed
> > and beautiful. If there is a better rock album out there, I ain't heard it
> > yet.
>
> It's an excellent album, but I wouldn't even call it my favorite Neil
> Young album.  On the Beach has that honor, and I hope Young & Reprise
> see fit to reissue it on CD soon.
>
> Carl Z.

Just from stuff I've read here, I don't think that seems very likely. Looks to me
like all the momentum is going toward these multi-mega CD boxed sets to come,
rather than reissues. I was raised on Neil Young and he was maybe my single
biggest musical influence back when, but I am pretty unexcited by the prospect of
having to pay $60-70+ just so I can get a digital copy of "Revolution Blues".
BTW, mine's ZUMA. But that's just because EVERY BODY KNOWS...is so burned into my
memory that it doesn't count.

don't cry no tears,
b.s.