>I'd hafta say that I reckon "Tonight's The Night" is the greatest rock
album
>ever - it's red-eyed, wrecked, hungover, loud, soft, melancholy,
drug-fu**ed
>and beautiful. If there is a better rock album out there, I ain't heard it
>yet.
>Junior Walker

Is now a good time to offer up "Love in Mind" as Neil Young's greatest
(relatively) overlooked gem? In only two minutes and two seconds, Neil says
more than most bands do on an entire album. My favorite part is still:
"Churches long preach sex is wrong/ Jesus where is nature goin?/ What am I
doing here?" And when Wilco plays the Grammies--in my head anyway--nothing
would be better than them playing "Don't Be Denied." I could truly die a
happy man.

Lance . . .