I'd definitely agree that "On The Beach" is a great album - but it seems to
me to be the sum of it's time - some of the songs are very topical to the
1970s particularly "Revolution Blues" with it's talk of dune-buggies (Manson
Family dune-buggies?), "Vampire Blues" about ecology and oil.
And it would be great to see it on CD considering that it's been passed over
in favour of some "lesser" albums.
Junior