>At least On the Beach is relatively easy to find on vinyl.
>TFA is very difficult to find (at least around here), and
>the only used copy I've come across recently looked
>rat-chewed and sounds like it had been used for Frisbee
>practice. Same with American Stars 'N' Bars.

>Some of those '70s party/latenite stoner albums saw some
>hard use.

And if you do happen to locate a copy of Time Fades that is even playable,
you then have to decide if you want to have the insert that originally came
with it. It was about 20" x 30" and included all the lyrics in longhand
(just like After the Goldrush). I never really thought about it before, but
I have to admit, I haven't seen too many copies of this one hanging around,
so the copy I found (with insert) for about 5 bucks now seems like a gift
from the gods. BTW: Has anyone ever seen a vinyl copy of Ragged Glory that
WASN'T an import?? Been wondering.

Lance . . .