Jerry Currey writes:
>Now, I must admit, I had to look up Pallas.  Never heard of those
>guys.

     British prog-rock band of the early/mid-'80s; probably second only
to Marillion in terms of popularity in the rather anemic prog revival
that took place in the U.K. around that time.  I know of at least one
album by them, though I think there might have been a second.  They
sounded quite a bit like a cross between "Relayer"-era Yes mixed with the
Moody Blues.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts