HA!  I'm still laughing at Dina's presumption that I had a sudden urge
for minimalist living.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I don't
want to start a pissing contest where I offer a total number of my vinyl,
books, CD's, and musical instruments.

I just quite frankly don't have enough room for all of my stuff and still
try to afford a house.  So, I'm making contingencies.

Jerry

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Dina Gunderson wrote:

> Jerry "chuck it" Curry says:
>
> Wow.  Although in one way I'm drawn to that vision of minimal physical
> possessions, I know I'll never achieve it because I love them as artifacts
> as well as for their content.  Same with books and other stuff.
>
> Dina "I keep everything"

Jerry Curry - Spectre Booking
Independence, Oregon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the Top 40, half the songs are secret messages to the teen world to
drop out, turn on, and groove with the chemicals and light shows at
discotheques.  -- Art Linkletter