After listening to the Hightone releases I fail to understand how no major label picked up on this incredible talent who, BTW, happens to look damn good on a Harley ("Live at the Bottom Line" cover) and has all the ingredients for success at any stage of her career until recently when she just got to be "too country for country".  There are far too many less talented beauties having more success. Maybe she just has that "my way or no way" attitude that Nashville can't stand. I did see a post about a future opry appearance (this weekend) so maybe that will help get her the mass exposure she deserves.
NOW ONLINE,   http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net