I'm not wanting to play contrarian again, but I have to jump in on this. I
think Heather Myles' problem is that she's only a fair to middlin' singer
with a taste for just ok songs and the good songs she chooses have been
done better by others (I mean Kiss An Angel Good Morning?-puh-leese). I
don't think she's sexy (my dog would look good on a Harley <g>) and the
couple of live performances that I've seen of hers lacked any kind of
respectable energy. I know that some folks on this list think her record
from last year was great, but I thought it was a yawner. On a broader
scope, I think that's the problem with Americana radio. Programmers get
excited over some pretty mediocre stuff that leaves the rest of us just
shaking our heads and wondering what you're thinking.
Jim, smilin'

NP: Ronnie Dawson-More Bad Habits (if you wanna talk about energy, let's
start here <g>)