In a message dated 2/6/99 2:01:10 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< and I'll recommend that
 everyone--well, maybe not Jon W. <g>--pick it up when it's released in a
 week or so. >>

Actually, I think Jon W. might actually LIKE it.   I hate to talk about him
while he's off list and can't defend himself.  Has he commented on this record
before, here?

I think he'd have to go to some lengths to fault their musicianship, and their
harmonies are heaven sent.  That said, I don't think I've ever heard him take
off on somebody just because they had different ideas, especially intelligent
ones.

But, truth be told, I don't always get all the way through all his posts.

Linda