This is very abbreviated:

Just got back from a week or so in Austin.
Got some good work on the movie done, etc.

In particular, I got The Damnations Tx (the TX will drop some day when
the 'limitation', or something, runs out on the name Damnation) playing
in front of 3000-4000 people.
Then, I got them the next night playing in front of a handfull in San
Antonio.

Lot's of Gourds, Damnations, Prescott Curlywulf, and otherwise magic
last week.
I regret missing the Bone at the Hole, but seeing The Gourds finally get
"Ghosts of Hallelujah" more than half right was probably worth it.
Next up is a review of GHOSTS for you guys.
I don't think HALF MAD needs my support.  Did anybody else see the most
recent PEOPLE magazine?

--Matt Cook

P.S.-Speaking of hype, what is up with Bare Jr.?  Talk about some bad
songs (at least what I heard live).