>Why Dan, you make P2 sound like the U.S. Congress <g>.  I protest!  I'm
>sure we'll have naysayers on the Damnations and that is indeed the P2 way.
>It sure is a good record, though.  My prediction is that some of our more
>lyrics-oriented folk will find it less that stellar on that end.   I'm
>digging it, in any case.

FWIW, I'm one of the more lyrics-oriented folk, and I love the Damnations'
lyrics; they're one of the highlights of the record for me. Funny,
imaginative, moving--and they may earn a spot or two on my "obscure words
used by songwriters" list.

--Amy, who promises that she's done talking about the Damnations for at
least a few days

"Ain't no use in hanging around/Emptiness swallows its own path/I watch my
weakness go down easy/And I pray it won't last..." (The Damnations TX)