Dan "my ass it's a good record" B. observes:

>         Don's right.  Someone, anyone-maybe even me-has to come out of the
> woodwork and let this record have it.  It's important, don't screw this up.
> Even if you think it's a good record.  This list has a rock-solid three years
> invested in smear, recriminations, and general ill-will, and we can't screw
> this up now!

Why Dan, you make P2 sound like the U.S. Congress <g>.  I protest!  I'm
sure we'll have naysayers on the Damnations and that is indeed the P2 way.
It sure is a good record, though.  My prediction is that some of our more
lyrics-oriented folk will find it less that stellar on that end.   I'm
digging it, in any case.

--junior