I've been noting Joe Gracey's sterling defence of the Mac (I've got one
too), but I wonder if it's the fault of this machine (an LC 520) that I
when I get the Digest all Mike Hays' and Buddy Rocket's posts come twice -
one in English and one in complete, utter, and total gibberish.
        The English ones are usually thoughtful and/or amusing; the others
are a pain in the butt 'cos you've gotta scroll through them, and they're
always MUCH longer than the English version.
        Is there a computer whiz who can explain, in English, why this is
so and what, if anything, I can do about it.

Cheers,

Richard
NP Ian Tyson, Lost Herd.