Richard wrote:

<<I've been noting Joe Gracey's sterling defence of the Mac (I've got one
too), but I wonder if it's the fault of this machine (an LC 520) that I
when I get the Digest all Mike Hays' and Buddy Rocket's posts come twice -
one in English and one in complete, utter, and total gibberish.>>

Actually, those are 2 names whose respective posts almost always come to me
with a purple background with black type...and I don't know about you, but
it's hard for me to read!  Is there a setting that they need to change? (or is
it just AOL Hell)

I will say that Mike's last post (saying he changed the send options) did come
through in good ol' black and white!

Mac user,
Paul/Pop Booking