The problem is that Buddy and Mike and some others
>are sending posts to the lists in a multi-part Mime-encoded format--

I just made an adjustment to the send options and switched from HTML/MIME
encoded to plain text.  Let me know if that clears up the problem for ya!
Mike Hays
http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net