I apologize for my earlier posting.  Before everyone jumps on
their soapbox, I'd just like to say that I do everything possible to
support these bands - I go to the shows, I buy the shirts, I join the
fanclubs, I buy the licensed CDs.  By looking to trade, I am only trying
to avoid contributing to the bootleg retailer.  If I could buy this stuff
from the bands' labels, or from the bands directly, I would.  But until
then, this is the best I can do.  I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, or
drawn unwanted attention to the list -- that was my last intent.

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Don Yates wrote:

> Please keep the illegal trading/selling of bootlegs off Postcard2.  This
> is not the Jay&Jeff trading list -- y'all must have us confused with
> another list.--don

                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]