There is no way that 1999 will be the year the music died for me, at
least.  This weekend was spent with three new albums;  two that came
into the station for review and airplay and one sent to me direct, that
make it impossiblr to say the music died  I like the Hogwaller Rambler's
release a lot.  (Thanks a ton Jamie). It's just great fun and good
muisc.  I also had the good fortune of listening to the Damnations TX
and I can only echo what's already been said on this list about it.  The
third, Walter Clevenger & the Dairy Kings' Love Songs to Myself, has a
Buddy Holly feel to it, at least for me.  I'm sure all three will be
appearing on my playlist regularly in the forseeable future.

Definitely gonna hafta weasel or buy the latter two.  Ah hell probably
weasel on my salary.

Iceman, Krcl 91FM, SLC, UT
AKA Doug Young
         3855 Nordin Ave