Ph. Barnard wrote:

> That's an impressive list, Bill.  I too am eager to hear the new
> Walter Clevenger (go P2!! <g>) and to fork out my bucks for that
> Willie Nelson twofer with Roger Miller and Faron.  Tasty!

I'd like to know more myself about details of how and when those records
were made. But the two-fer sounds like a no-brainer.

> So where do you get all these lists, Bill?  They're very
> informative....

Well, this one was just copy-and-paste off the ICE Magazine website.
http://www.icemagazine.com
Glad it was of interest. I know it's probably old news for some around
here.

b.s.