You can add The Gourds' GHOST OF HALLELUJAH to this date (March 9).

Best record I've heard in awhile.
And for all you Damnations fans, just know that they agree with me on
this one.

Plus, Rob Bernard (guitar, banjo, singing, songwriting for Damnations)
and Keith Langford (drums on HALF MAD and before, he quit their band to
join The Gourds) play on the record.

And all you ANODYNE, A.M., and BEING THERE, etc. fans can hear what Max
Johnston is up to these days.

Oh yeah, and don't forget Jimmy, Kev., and Claude, the winds beneath
'everyone's' wings.

--Matt Cook