Mike Hayes:

>>>Wilson Co may have the most pickups and guns but
>Giles Co has the fewest teeth!<g> and we won't even mention that little
>episode with the hooded fellows, getting started there and all.

I thought the KKK originated in lovely east Texas, specifically the town
of Vidor.  I'm referring to the area north of scenic Beaumont, near the
Louisiana border.  There is a trio of small towns there (Vidor being
one, I can't remember the names of the other two) that are known in
local medical circles as the "septic triangle".  People have come out of
there with the most amazing and unique genetic characteristics.

rebecca