Someone sent me this:

<<and what did we learn from this year's grammies?

1.  we now know what the members of nine in nails do in their spare time...
 they play as shania twain's backing band.  (has she even seen a picture of
 someone in a cowboy boot?  do her "country roots" date back any farther than
 country legends the eagles & zztop?)

2.  celine dion somehow managed to steal pete townshend's nose from barbra
 streisand.

3.  john williams will go down in history as one of the "great" composers,
 along w/ beethoven, mozart, etc.

4.  eric clapton is one of the greatest blues guitarists of all time.  (just
 as phil collins is one of the greatest soul singers of all time)

5.  even over the course of three long hours rosie o'donnell is incapable of
 saying anything remotely funny.  (man, did anyone else see her impression of
 elvis' mother singing the itsy bitsy spider?  what blew me away was not that
 it was sooo bad -- it was -- but that she actually thought enough of it to
 save it for the end!!!)