A longshot, this, but I really need a link to a site that has a collection of
Robert Johnson lyrics if at all possible.

I'm finishing up a book on Christopher Marlowe and am trying to tie up some
stuff on the Faustus myth (man sells his soul to the devil) using the
"Crossroads" story, as well as linking the mystery of Marlowe's death and the
mystery surrounding Johnson's.  Johnson was almost the same age when he died,
and brings similar "tragic waste of a genius" baggage with him.

Anyone who can help me out on or off list gets a prize, or at least a hearty
thankful e-mail back...

thanks
Stevie

[EMAIL PROTECTED]