<< I must chime in and agree here about Jeff Lynne - particularly with the
 godawful synth bath production jobs he did to Dave Edmunds back in the early
 80's.

 MichaelBerick >>

I must chime in here too, pointing out that my pal Michael Berick (MoMZine and
ND contributor) has foolishly taken my advice and logged on to P2. Welcome MB.
And to all you non Los Angelenos out there, this has got to at least prove
that there's what, at least three, four or five cool folks that hail from this
his region, right?

Doing everything I can to not work today.

Neal Weiss