What I don't get is how Jana's gonna resolve this part;

> The ëHonky Tonk Divisioní of THE TOWER OF BABEL will go beyond
>  the hype and marketing .....

   with this part;

>..... More  like Bakersfield pioneer MERLE HAGGARD or Texas Outlaw WAYLON
JENNINGS,
>  CISCO is as physically charismatic as a young ELVIS PRESLEY and as
>  dangerous and enticing as ëhillbilly deluxeí DWIGHT YOAKAM. Ruffling
>  feathers and stopping listeners in their tracks wherever he goes, heís
>  made a huge sensation with the release of his first studio project,
>  WISHING YOU WELL FROM THE PINK MOTEL*.

    Now, I haven't heard Cisco's record yet, and I'm sure it's real good and
all, but.....

     Oh well, maybe this will turn out to be a vital new addition to the
online music criticism, I'll keep my mind open.  But in trying to tear David a
new one in that Yoakum review retort, didn't she damn near accuse him of
playing a role in Princess Diana's death as well???  I mean, Cantwell's a
pretty solid writer, but he ain't that good!

Dan, more fearful than ever of music critics...<g>