At 12:31 PM 3/2/99 EST, you wrote:
><< > West Coast country and western and American roots music historian,
> > critic and journalist JANA PENDRAGON has begun a new column,
(blah,blah,blah)

>Not sure if it is or not, but it would make sense. To her credit, Jana's been
>the most tireless defender in print of LA country for years now,

She's been contributing to the Twangzine as well. Still, I prefered geekboy
Weiss's Cisco interview to her Cisco interview.

>I'm not sure if I've ever read much of a negative
>review by her.

Hey, I'm guilty of this as well, the Ray Condo piece being an exception.
But I will correct this error in the next issue, the semi-retirement issue
of the Twangzine.

>But hey, she's helping give a push to Cisco. That's cool.
Cisco is the greatest thing to hit country music since big hair, push up
bras, and bigbreasted steelbellied homewrecking coeds who provide their own
cocaine.

taking comments, submissions, and hate mail now for the semi retirement
issue of the Twangzine. Deadline is March 15. My departure of the USA is
April 5th.  My opinion is ( and it's the only one that counts) that this
will be the best and edgiest issue yet.

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456