And Joe wrote:

>This is comedy, right? This is a Roseann Roseannadanna routine, right?
>If Lance hadn't been so grossly insulted, I would have thought it was
>funnier, but he handled himself like a gentleman.  This is bizarre.
>Joe Gracey

I agree.  Tera, the graceful thing to do, after completely misconstruing
someone's language, and viciously attacking him in the process, is to
apologize.

And the word "fuck" doesn't offend me in the slightest.  What brings me
down is the vitriol spewing from your keyboard directly into my eyes.

While I'm here, here's a question I've always wanted to ask:  What's a
shuffle?  Maybe some examples from contemporary alt-country types would
help (since my knowledge of traditional country music is extremely
limited).  Thanks.

Linda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]