>And you're rude and disgusting.  What a vile mouth you have!  How dare you
>flame another poster that way.
>It is not funny!  Who do you think you are?  I've read your self-important
>postings lo these past months and I cannot believe that anyone could put up
>with your long, I-AM-GOD  self-righteous rants.    How dare you flame Dan
>for his opinions.  Further, I cannot believe that anyone here has not
>touched upon this...  and taken you to task for your long-winded bullshit.
>You are not pertinent, not valid and definitely not funny.
>I am ashamed of you.
>Tera

Hello, I wasn't talking about Dan. I wasn't trying to flame Dan. I was
sympathizing with Dan in HIM having to put up people talking around HIM.
Jeesh. And I may be self-important and self-righteous and think I am God,
but I have to model myself after somebody <g>. Anyway, I hope this clears
things up. Love ya.

Lance, getting ready for therapy . . .