I'll be the one to determine what need explaining Smart Guy.

I'm simply fascinated by the idea of being repelled by a more eclectic radio
mix.  I'll certainly give you your point about the smug-superiority factor
of AAA, but that tag absolutely does not apply to WNKU, one of the best
Non-Comm AAA stations in the country.  Beyond having fun playing "Guess the
Next Line of this Song" (my average hovers around .750) listening to
commerical country radio is at worst...lame.  It is a format in desperate
need to some self-examination.