Hi,

I'm not on P2 anymore, but I wanted to toss this rant out to you
carnivores.

I've been listening and listening to Joe Henry's new one.  I don't get it.
I'm trying and trying, but I can't.  His songs are fine, but musically,
though it may be different for Joe, it's hardly adventurous and quite
unimaginative.  If you're going to do something different, really do
something different, right?  To me it just sounds like countless other AAA
acts who put their music to dance beats but lack in any soul.  It took me
a while to come around to "Trampoline," but this time, I don't know.

So I guess why I'm posting is because he is playing up here this weekend,
and I was going to go see him, but now I don't know if I should waste my
time.  So would anyone be willing to enlighten me, or tell me why I'm
listening the wrong way, etc.?  I  do that sometimes.

in all seriousness... no really, I promise, I'm not trying to give anyone
a hard time.  The learnlink URL no longer works, so I can't really follow
along, and I'm having too much fun fluffing anyway <g>,

Ba-flooze-ski