> Seems like others on this list feel the same way. <g>

There's a music bidness equivalent to street cred <g>.  Bill Anderson has
it.

> Still I wonder how
> you get the "executives, programmers, and consultants" to listen. Seems
> impossible when all they wanna do is count money.

How much did they ever wanna do anything else?  The irony here is that if
there had been a P2 back then, some folks on the list would have been
pointing to the same thing in relation to Anderson.  Not that he's wrong,
mind you, but I'll bet that he'd argue that there's a difference between,
say, Owen Bradley or Chet Atkins and Pat Quigley, and I suspect that not
everyone would agree that there is.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/