In a message dated 3/13/99 3:10:27 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< have you heard the new Loveless?
 "Can't Get Enough" even sports a similarity to Twain's "If You're Not In It
 For Love(I'm Outta Here)" with that break in the chorus. The video is a bit
 more suggestive than anything Loveless has put out to date. >>

This really bummed me out when I first saw the video. Patty is one of the best
trad country singers in the business, and this song was an obviously contrived
attempt to jump on the Shania bandwagon. I met Patty once back when she had a
bad perm and too-tight jeans (not that there's anything wrong with that -
rrrrooowwwwrrr), and I can only imagine the look on her face when she was
pitched this song and video
concept.

Slim
np - Al Green "Your Heart's In Good Hands" on a cold Austin morning