Will:
> This must be make-nice week or something.  First, we're kissing and
> making up with all of the Tupelo fans, and now we're going to play
> kissy-face with Jon.  Is this so that everyone will get along at SXSW?

Hmmm, sir, I take exception to this underhanded accusation of acting
"kissy-face"! <g>.  When have I ever disagreed with Jon? <more gs>.

Actually, I've just been wondering to myself lately what's happening
when I prefer new Trisha Yearwood cuts, for ex., to new Waco
cuts, for ex.....  I don't think it's me that's changed, either!

So Will, are you gonna be in Austin for the kissy-face convention??

--junior