Bob Soron wrote:

> I swore Jeff Tweedy would never get another cent of my money. So far,
> I've succeeded, no small feat in the town he lives in. (I didn't know
> he was opening for Patti Smith, I swear. We only saw a song and a
> half.) If his experimentation tickles you, you're ahead of the game. I
> stopped playing, myself.

Hmm, let's see. Somebody new gets on the list and, having actually listened
to the record, has some positive stuff to say about the new Wilco record.
The uninformed response is "I hate Jeff Tweedy" times six. Now *that's*
analysis.
Lemme know Bob, I'll dub ya a free copy.

grumpy,
b.s.

n.p. Wilco SUMMERTEETH (and it's only just now spring)