In a message dated 3/25/99 1:10:35 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< >Now some dick-weed has bootlegged MY stevie sessions and pressed them
 >and is selling them, apparently using a copy of MY mastering that I had
 >given to Stevie and the band to approve. >>

I believe the culprit is Home Cookin' Records out of Houston. Well known for
it's blues bootlegs, they are calling it a LouAnn Barton album with the title
"Sugar Coated Baby". The XL Ent. insert in today's AA-S said that "neither
Barton or the SRV estate are happy about the album."  Well, duh.

If anyone has the label's Email address maybe we can mass-flame them!!

Slim - lookin' for trouble