From: Jon Weisberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Just heard Lila McCann's first single from her new album, and it's a
dandy;

Hunted it down and played it on the show tis morning.  To me, it seems like
they made an effort to get a real good steel and fiddle lick in the break to
offset the pop sound prevalent in the rest of the song.  The beginning seems
a straight clone of one of Shania's patented twin (triple, quad) fiddle
pumped up to the max openers.   Not bad but by no means a move towards true
traditionalism.  On the other hand,  I started playing Heather Myles a
couple
of weeks into the new gig and she's become my top requested artist. PERIOD!
Mike Hays
http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net