Following up on Tera's hint from yesterday (?), I picked up the latest issue
of Country Song Roundup this morning; there's a nice one-pager on Heather,
in which she discusses CMT's airplay of the video for "True Love," her
belief that "radio could be a little more diverse," etc.  Interesting
comment on her "real extensive radio tour to promote the album," and how
"Rounder very much believes in the Americana format, but they also see me as
a mainstream act, and I think radio was appreciatve of that."  (BTW, the
Myles story is followed by another one-pager on Son Volt, which is followed
by the centerfold pic of Shania Twain.  other P2-ish stuff covered includes
Allison Moorer, Ray Charles, Danni Leigh, Hank Williams and a *bunch* more.
I wish the writing were better...)

Also, something that I don't think has been mentioned here yet is that Myles
took one of the British CMA awards a couple of days ago: Best Artist On An
Independent Label.

Finally, I got word of a not-yet-confirmed May appearance by Myles that I'll
post as soon as it's nailed down.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/