-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Weisberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: passenger side <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, March 25, 1999 10:56 PM
Subject: Lila kicks butt

>Just heard Lila McCann's first single from her new album, and it's a dandy;
>lots of fiddle (the first time, BTW, that I've heard fiddle parts that so
>clearly reflect the bowing part of the "Bow Bros." - the fiddle section on
>Shania Twain's last two albums - sound), a killer pedal steel break and
>steel ending, and a very cool bass line - oh, and some pretty good singing,
>too.  Anyone know who the pickers are?
>
>Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/

Regarding the single, no- I do not know  exactly who  provides the backing
for this song.  All I do know is that Lila had some really good session
players for her cd, "Something In The Air" including vocal efforts by Vince
Gill and Steve Wariner, also Bryan White.
Sonny Garrish and Paul Franklin duty on steel guitar and Stuart Duncan and
Aubrey Haynie play fiddle according to press for her cd.  McCann also wrote
two songs in collaboration with Mark Spiro,  "Can You Hear Me" and "I Reckon
I Will".
Tera