>Of course he is in
>it for the money!  Of course, it is just a guess and my opinion, blah blah
>blah.  Why do you think he wants to sell the maximum number of CDs?

Um, for the fame?  You know, being number 1, etc.  Of course, it's just a
guess, but it wouldn't surprise me if running reasonable numbers showed him
making more money at $24 a copy of Double Live, and $50 or more for the
boxed set.  And consider the discussed-at-length things like the Soundscan
reporting week shift when Double Live debuted, or whether to count the CDs
in the boxed set as separate units; those things don't make any difference
as far as the money in his pocket goes, but they do make a difference as far
as fame does.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/