>Well, isn't the american population getting older? Aren't we (me, anyway
>-- on the tail end) baby boomers the majority?

Actually, more kids have been born in the fifteen years between 1980-1995
then the fifteen years following the end of WWII. I've heard it referred to
as the Second Boom. (BTW:  I can hear the drooling from the big boys all the
way here in Alabama. What a market!!!)

As far as the boomers are concerned, though, there's still gotta be an
assload of 'em. Only they could possibly be interested in "The 60's"
mini-series (?) which is coming to NBC very shortly. Ugh!!

Lance