At 06:39 PM 1/20/99 -0700, you wrote:
>At 08:10 PM 1/20/1999 EST, LindaRay wrote:
>>I would just like to say that I do not understand what everybody has against line
>dancing.  I think it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>Two-stepping, too.  Brings back fond memories of a sawdust covered floor in a bitty
>roadhouse with a jukebox outside Pinetop, AZ, circa 1970.
>>
>>LR

Thank you, Linda!  I'm not overly fond of line dancing myself, but
I do enjoy some of them.  And the people I know who do it are great
people and fun to be with.

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that place burned to the ground last
>year in the middle of a packed floor lining up for "achy breaky heart".
>Luckly, the only casualty was Billie Ray.

Gong! (bad joke) <g>  The Achy Breaky Heart line dance went out of
fashion about 5 years ago.  And contrary to popular "opinion," Billy
Ray was not the originator of line dancing.  (Ex: The Electric Slide has
been around so long... it was probably being danced before Billy Ray
Cyrus was even born.)  <g>

Lianne