j geils is cool. met him on more than a few occasions. i won a guitar
with his signature on it. i installed his cable. he plays local benefits
in town here that he comes out in the crowd and chats it up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Benz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 1999 11:08 AM
To: passenger side
Subject: This will get my ass to a large venue: Do they do it in
COlumbus, let me hear ya!

Just found out the original J. Geils Band is coming to Columbus to play
this over-priced shithole called Polaris. One of 15 shows. I will be
there, despite Polaris and my sworn oaths.

 Some fine houseparty moments over the years, courtesy the JGB, and they
got off the plane I was getting on once long long ago in Spokane WA....

Lookin for a love.....

Matt