I know we shouldn't talk too much aboutn bootleg pressings of unreleased
recordings by dead guys with drug problems, but I'll note in passing that
the 2-disc Cd recording available in the odd place here in there under the
above title is a feast for fan's of this late guy with some import around
here and limitednreleased output.

Among the highlights: a heratbreakting Gram and the Burritos version of
"She Thinks I Still Care" recorded at he '69  Seattle Pop Festival...and
versions of the likes oif "Another Place, Another Time" and "Buckaroo" and
"High on a Hilltop" and Everyone LOves a Winner by same...and a set from
London, 1968, with the Byrds, with Gram doing dead serious no-camp versions
of The Christian Life and Under Your Spell Again--and the Byrds sound
good--and he has to join in on the Eight Miles High/Space Odyssey numbers
still in the set.  There are also demo versions of key songs from his GP
solo album and early duets with Ms. Harris and the Fallen Angels--even one
in which they're more or less joined by Neil Young and Linda Ronstadt, on
Close Up the Honky Tonks" at an appearance in Houston, 1973.

But of coure, this is bootleg and unpaid for and nobody here would  support
this enterprise.  I mention this purley for educational purposes.

Barry
OK. I paid cash.