Joe Gracey wrote:

> Huey . . . kept on working that angle until he ran out of gas after
> "Don't Mess With My ...." whatever that song was by a Cajun guy.

 . . . Toot Toot," by "Rockin' Sidney" Simien (also author of
"You Ain't Nothing But Fine," which the T-Birds covered).
The year the song hit and was covered by a bazillion other
artists, Sidney showed up at the New Orleans jazzfest in a
Cadillac with a plate on the front that read, "My Toot Toot."
To see what he's up to lately, I just did a search and found
out he died February 25, the day after Mardi Gras.

Tom Smith