Absolutely...they're all creeping their way into stores right about now
too. The Collectors Choice catalogue is probaboy the one you're talking
about, but I suspect lots of vendors and stores  have them now. New  Crazy
Cajun discs include sets recorded in Texas or Louisiana by:

Lowell Fulson
Johnny Copeland
Mickey Gilley
Ronnie Milsap
Delbert McClinton
Moe Bandy
Doug Kershaw

And I believe you'll find a number of these guys on each others' sessions
there; they played package shows together back when too; and the cuts tend
to be ones NOT duplicateds elsewhere.

UK Demon has these records back out.  (I picked up the Sir Douglas when I
was over in London.)

Barr