At 05:34 PM 4/13/99 -0700, you wrote:
>On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Jeff Weiss wrote:
>
>> I'll grudgingly admit a warm affection for Prefab Sprout. The guy who
>> managed the record store I worked at -- same guy who proclaimed that Roddy
>> Frame had written more great songs than Lennon and McCartney after the
>> first Aztec Camera album came out -- popped on Steve Mc I was taken by the
>> hooks and the warmth of Paddy McLoon's voice. He also turned me on to
>> Scritti Politti and the Blueberries (?) who did Cath.
>
>This paragraph Weiss........exclusively prohibits you from
>EVER making fun of my music tastes.  Scritti Politti, indeed.
>
>Barely stifling a snicker.....<g>

I'll claim my account was hacked... I Get A Perfect Wave..... hell, NPR
uses that song in between segments. Besides, as they say over on the AOL ND
folder, your favorite band sucks.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.