On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Morgan Keating wrote:

> Oh you might like this Jerry...  Was just listening to WFNX's Flashback
> Lunch and heard Erasure's "Chains of Love", leading back to the ol'
> Communards thread (can't remember if it was this list though???)...

It was this list..........but be quiet, Morgan. Bringing up the
Communards can get you killed around here.

> >NP: Wondermints
> >2nd time around at this point.....
>
> Hey, how are they?  Know nothing about 'em 'cept by name?

Very very nice.  Extremely layered and lush pop.  Sometimes extremely
reminiscent of Pet Sounds-era Beach Boys.  Occasionally veering into
Raspberries territory.  Not crunchy at all.  Heavily produced, just as I
like it.

Done for the day....unless my Clash comments get me skewered.

Jerry