> I love it.  Queen records a goofy take on country, only to see it
> redone
> (and redone well) by Dwight almost two decades later.  Speaking of the
> Gap ads, I'm happy the khaki soul ad uses Bill Withers's "Lovely Day".
>
> I love Bill Withers.

        [Matt Benz]  Yep. Dwight's version sounds great to these ears,
and I wouldn't mind hearing the whole thing.

        We should all just admit we love GAP ads. We all watch em. Admit
it. Good lookin people, cool music, and nice pants. I'd be wearing em
now if they didn't cost so damn much. Got the Target version instead.

        Matt "dynamite with a laser beam" Benz