But Slim--if you take all of the varieties of obnoxious assholes who drink
too much and talk too loud (we will judge by your terms, though these
definitions could prove challenging in parts of Texas.  Or New York, Or...)
--but if we divide the  full available range of  obnoxious assholes by
types of pants worn,  jeans included of course, we are likely to come up
with No Style of Pants that are not incriminating.  This is not necessraily
an argument to switching to kilts. Or culots. (Is that spelled right?)
What's a pants wearer to do? Keep the pants, temper the booze?

Barry
Owner of a small but  varied collection  of potentially painful pants.

>Slim:
Classical conditioning. Too many obnoxious yuppie assholes wearing khakis at
>too many good shows where all they do is drink too much and talk loud.

Ndubb: